On October 1, 2020, the Board of Directors for the Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission unanimously passed a resolution ensuring equity, diversity, and inclusion in all MVRPC staff, committee, and Board of Directors actions.
IN THIS EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S UPDATE:
- MVRPC & Executive Director Win Diversity in Business Awards
- MVRPC Named National Weather Service WRN Ambassador of Excellence
- www.MiamiValleyRoads.org has Latest Details on Major Construction on I-75 at Edwin C. Moses Blvd.
- MVRPC Welcomes New Associate Members
- Greater Region Mobility Initiative Plan Update
Spotlight on Member Resources
- New Suite on Online Public Engagement Tools
- 2020 Census Update
- MVRPC Promotes Rideshare Week
- MVRPC Annual Report
- Grants and Funding Resources
Upcoming Meetings and Events
Most meetings are being cancelled or shifted to teleconference. Please check the agency calendar on mvrpc.org. All upcoming TAC and Board meetings will be on Zoom.
- MVRPC Technical Advisory Committee via Teleconference
- MVRPC Executive Committee via Teleconference
- MVRPC Board of Directors Meeting via Teleconference