The Region’s transportation system serves as the lifeblood for businesses, residents and visitors alike. MVRPC’s transportation planning staff is well-versed on the latest transportation issues, requirements and funding opportunities. Working with member jurisdictions on a variety of local transportation issues helps ensure consistency throughout the Region. We are here to assist you by making your transportation projects sound, sensible and connected.
- Assembling the correct data for projects or funding applications, including socio-economics, crash, and traffic patterns;
- Scoping, participating, and managing regional transportation planning projects;
- Maximizing the Region’s ability to obtain funding though traditional sources, such as the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) and/or federal discretionary programs, by increasing awareness of such programs and helping with the application process;
- Providing technical assistance in developing ODOT required traffic safety studies by providing data and conducting preliminary crash analyses;
- Regional trails planning and mapping; and
- Coordination with Link Dayton Bike Share and Bike Miami Valley
Please contact Ana Ramirez, Director of Long Range Planning and Engineering, for more information, (937) 223-6323.