MVRPC is the designated leader of Disaster Recovery efforts in the Miami Valley, coordinating assistance for all of the member communities impacted by the Memorial Day 2019 tornadoes. An important part of our role is to collect and visualize data to help tell the story of our Region’s recovery. MVRPC recently worked with the leaders of impacted communities to construct two dashboards, the Individual Recovery Monitor and the Property Recovery Monitor.
IN THIS EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S UPDATE:
- Disaster Recovery Dashboards
- 2020 Census
- MVRPC Sustainability Roundtable
- MVRPC Job Opportunities
Spotlight on Member Resources
- www.MiamiValleyRoads.org Construction Updates
- Atlas of Dayton Exhibit
- MVRPC Annual Report
- Grants and Funding Resources
Upcoming Meetings and Events
Most meetings are being cancelled or shifted to teleconference. Please check the agency calendar on mvrpc.org. All upcoming TAC and Board meetings will be on Zoom.
- MVRPC Technical Advisory Committee via Teleconference
- MVRPC Executive Committee via Teleconference
- MVRPC Board of Directors Meeting via Teleconference