Reduce, Reuse & Recycle More: Pay as You Throw and Zero Waste Focus of Recent Sustainability Roundtable
The recent MVRPC Sustainability Roundtable was packed with information and examples of communities and companies using TRUE Zero Waste and Pay as You Throw (PAYT) approaches to reach their solid waste diversion goals. Visit MVRPC's Sustainability Resources page to learn more.
IN THIS EDITION OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S UPDATE:
- Distracted Driving Corridors
- Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- Planning Tools Update
Spotlight on Member Resources
- MVRPC Annual Report
- Grants and Funding Resources
Upcoming Meetings and Events
Most meetings are being cancelled or shifted to teleconference. Please check the agency calendar on mvrpc.org. All upcoming TAC and Board meetings will be on Zoom.
- MVRPC Technical Advisory Committee - December Meeting Canceled
- MVRPC Executive Committee - January Meeting Canceled
- MVRPC Board of Directors - January Meeting Canceled