In light of the state of emergency declared by the Governor as a result of COVID-19 and the recommendation that in-person gatherings be limited, the March 19, 2020 TAC Meeting will be conducted by conference call.
TAC Members, Board Members and the public are encouraged to participate in the conference call.
- Please dial 1.425.436.6260 the free conference call number on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. to join the TAC Conference Call.
- When prompted, please enter access code 680 6567 followed by the # sign.
- We will begin the meeting with a roll call of participants by organization as well as announcement of members of the public participating.
- We will then proceed with action items and a presentation.
- Please visit Committee Center on our website containing meeting content.
- If you have any questions or need assistance to enable your participation, please contact Teresa Lombardelli at 937.223.6323 or by email email@example.com .
MVRPC will continue to actively monitor announcements from the Governor's office and our local public health departments for recommendations related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) as the health, safety, and well-being of the our community is our primary concern. We are evaluating all upcoming meetings, and will notify attendees and members as decisions are made about scheduled gatherings. The most up-to-date information, including details about how our members, partners and the public are encouraged to participate in our meetings or processes, will be shared on our www.mvrpc.org website.