Please mark your calendars to join your colleagues from across the Miami Valley for the next meeting of the MVRPC Regional Bikeways Committee. Along with our great speakers and networking, please stay for a free lunch, courtesy of Rails to Trails!
Date: Friday, December 9, 2022
Time: 10:00 am - Noon
Location: City of Piqua Municipal Building, 201 W. Water St, Piqua, OH 45356
Virtual Options are also available
RSVP requested – Please click here to let us know if you are or are not going to attend this meeting. You can tell us in the RSVP if you will attend in person, or virtually. The virtual link will be provided in confirmation or email email@example.com.
With our partners at Bike Miami Valley and Rails to Trails, we have built an engaging agenda…
- 10:00 – Welcomes and Introductions
- 10:10 – Sarah Hippensteel Hall, Miami Conservancy District: Safety Sticker Project and a call for assistance!
- 10:30 – Kyrsten French, City of Piqua: latest on development and planning in the City of Piqua
- 10:50 – Brian Housh, Rails to Trails: Statewide Advocacy Notes, HSIP as Match for TAP, and How-to-Advocate 101
- 11:00 – Matt Lindsay and Nick Cannistraci, MVRPC: MVRPC’s new Active Transportation Plan/Seventh Edition Bike Map
- 11:30 – Lunch! Courtesy of Rails to Trails!! Stay through noon to enjoy lunch and reconnect with Bike and Pedestrian professionals from across the Miami Valley.