THE BOARD MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED BY VIDEO CONFERENCE CALL
There are several ways to join the Board Meeting on April 2, 2020 at 9:00 AM.
- Join Zoom Meeting online using this link: https://zoom.us/j/792425298
- When prompted please enter Meeting ID: 792 425 298
- You can participate online by video or by audio only.
- You will need computer with a microphone and audio in order to participate online.
WATCH ONLINE & LISTEN BY PHONE:
- If you want to watch online, but use your phone to dial in for audio, that is also possible.
- Connect to the meeting online using the instructions above.
- Then use the dial-in instructions below so that you can listen and speak on the phone.
DIAL-IN BY PHONE:
- You can also call in to participate in the meeting from your phone.
- Simply pick one of the numbers below and dial in shorty before 9 AM.
- When prompted, please enter Meeting ID: 792 425 298.
- Please note that the Zoom platform is experiencing unprecedented use as so many are working and meeting remotely.
- If the first number you dial is busy, please try another until you are able to successfully connect.
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
- Please mute your microphone when you are not speaking.
- We will begin the meeting with a roll call of participants by organization as well as announcement of members of the public participating.
- We will then proceed with action items and a presentation.
- Please visit Committee Center on our website containing meeting content.
- The public is encouraged to participate in the video conference.
- If you have any questions or need assistance to enable your participation, please contact Teresa Lombardelli at 937.531.6527 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .