- The State Route 235/State Route 4 Interchange will undergo rehabilitation. The project will raise the S.R. 235 Bridge over S.R. 4, replace the driving surface and install new galvanized beams. This is one of three separate projects to upgrade the State Route 235 Corridor between Montgomery and Greene Counties. During construction, the S.R. 235 Bridge will be closed for up to 150 days beginning in Mid-March through Mid-August.
- Chambersburg Road/S.R. 235 Bridge Repair -Expect the Chambersburg Road/State Route 235 Bridge over State Route 4 to close on Wednesday, March 17, 2021, through Friday, August 13, 2021. Drivers will not have access to these ramps: S.R. 4 NB exit ramp to S.R. 235 and S.R. 235 entrance ramp to S.R. 4 NB. Crews will be rehabilitating the bridge.
- S.R. 235 (SB) Detour: Take S.R. 444 to I-675 NB to I-70 WB to S.R. 201 SB to Chambersburg Road
- S.R. 235 (NB) Detour: Take I-70 EB to I-675 SB to S.R. 444 to S.R. 235
- Chambersburg Rd. (EB) Detour: Take S.R. 201 NB to I-70 EB to I-675 SB to S.R. 444 to S.R. 235
Chambersburg Road/S.R. 235 Ramp Closure - Expect two ramp closures at the State Route 235(Chambersburg Rd.)/State Route 4 Interchange in Huber Heights. The S.R. 235 southbound ramp to Chambersburg Road and the Chambersburg Road ramp to S.R. 4 southbound will close on Tuesday, June 15 through Friday, August 13. The detours will be posted. Crews will be performing various improvements and traffic signal work. S.R. 235 SB Detour: I-70 W TO S.R. 201 SB TO Chambersburg Rd. Chambersburg Detour: I-675 NB to I-70 WB to S.R. 4 SB
S.R. 235 Bridge Rehabilitation - Over Mud Run and Mad River, between S.R. 4 and Medway Road. Traffic is being maintained in one lane with temporary signals through the summer of 2021. The entire project is scheduled for completion in June 2022.