Our Board of Directors’ decisions, through strategic partnerships and staff efforts, contribute to the advancement of the Region’s economic vitality, enhanced quality of life, strong sense of place, and expanded opportunities that attract and retain talented individuals and organizations to the Miami Valley Region.
MVRPC promotes collaboration among communities, stakeholders, and residents to advance regional priorities. MVRPC is a forum and resource where the Board of Directors identifies priorities, develops public policy and collaborative strategies to improve quality of life throughout the Miami Valley Region.
Our values describe how MVRPC conducts business:
- We maintain high ethics, a fair and balanced approach to issues, and strong standards of professionalism in all aspects of the agency’s work for the betterment of the Region.
- We ensure that the public has the opportunity to observe, debate, question, and participate in the agency’s planning process.
- We seek the active participation and contribution of all groups in the regional planning process.
- We welcome alternate views and seek input from participants of diverse race, income, jurisdiction, age, or ability.
- We seek and offer creative and innovative solutions in the regional planning process through expanded use of technology, improved processes, and adapted methods from other fields or regions
More information is found in our Strategic Plan.