The Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission (MVRPC) has one full time (30-40 hours per week) planning/GIS internship position open during the fall of 2017 (approximately from September 11, 2017 to December 21, 2017) to assist with various regional planning activities, including:
- GIS-based sidewalk inventory update
- Hazardous materials transportation survey and report
Applicants should possess: knowledge of planning principles and practices; working knowledge of GIS; familiarity with research techniques; skill in the use of various basic software (word processing, databases, spreadsheet, etc).
- Must be currently enrolled in a degree (undergraduate or graduate) program in planning, geography, or related field
- Must have completed a minimum of two years of Bachelor’s degree program course work.
- A personal vehicle to drive and a valid drivers license are required (field work)
- Some practical professional experience preferred.
Submit a resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: September 9, 2016
An Equal Opportunity Employer